Sunday, September 14, 2014

I am currently reading ...

Now that I finished "Ruin and Rising" I thought about what I want to read next. I have lots of series that I should finish/continue, like Evermore, Night Huntress, Nightshade and a few others but I decided to continue AND finish the Legend series by Marie Lu first! I only read the first book and liked it a lot and from what I heard the second (and also the third?) are even better!

Prodigy: second book of the Legend series

 Injured and on the run, it has been seven days since June and Day barely escaped Los Angeles and the Republic with their lives.

Day is believed dead having lost his own brother to an execution squad who thought they were assassinating him. June is now the Republic's most wanted traitor.

Desperate for help, they turn to the Patriots - a vigilante rebel group sworn to bring down the Republic. But can they trust them or have they unwittingly become pawns in the most terrifying of political games?




 I also "signed up" for a new bookclub on Goodreads, for which I'm super excited! The book for september has already been chosen and is "Partials" by Dan Wells! It has been on my TBR list for ages and I always wanted to read it and now I finally have a reason to do so, yay!


Partials by Dan Wells
  
Humanity is all but extinguished after a war with Partials—engineered organic beings identical to humans—has decimated the population. Reduced to only tens of thousands by a weaponized virus to which only a fraction of humanity is immune, the survivors in North America have huddled together on Long Island.

But sixteen-year-old Kira is determined to find a solution. As she tries desperately to save what is left of her race, she discovers that that the survival of both humans and Partials rests in her attempts to answer questions about the war's origin that she never knew to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.