Wednesday, September 10, 2014

NEW IN: The Selection by Kiera Cass

A few weeks ago I set myself on a book-buying-ban and well, all the lovely booklovers out there know exactly how hard it is to contain yourself and NOT buy some new & shiny releases. To the rest, let me tell you it is very hard. Very, very, very hard. (I NEED MORE BOOKS, AHHHH) *Hrmhmh* But so far I could resist and I'm surprised I did! It will get harder, especially with "The Infinite Sea" coming out soon but I still have lots of unread books on my shelves and I need to read (at least some of them) first before I buy any new oney. But my amazing friend Melissa from "In a Bookish World" helped me out and sent me "The Selection" by Kiera Cass!


I heard lots of great stuff about this series and wanted to pick it up myself but accidentally bought the last book instead of the first one ... *facepalm* Well, I'm really excited to find out what it is about and if it's any good and deserves all the hype! Because let's be honest, charming princes sound indeed very interesting ... and who doesn't like princes! :D

Has anyone of you read it already? What did you think of it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥