Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#57): Reign of Shadows

 
Waiting on Wednesday  is a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that booklovers can't wait to get their hands on!


Title: Reign of Shadows
Author: Sophie Jordan
Series: Stand-alone
Genre: Young Adult, Fantasy
Expected Publication Date: February 9th, 2016


Seventeen years ago, an eclipse cloaked the kingdom of Relhok in perpetual darkness. In the chaos, an evil chancellor murdered the king and queen and seized their throne. Luna, Relhok’s lost princess, has been hiding in a tower ever since. Luna’s survival depends on the world believing she is dead.

But that doesn’t stop Luna from wanting more. When she meets Fowler, a mysterious archer braving the woods outside her tower, Luna is drawn to him despite the risk. When the tower is attacked, Luna and Fowler escape together. But this world of darkness is more treacherous than Luna ever realized.

With every threat stacked against them, Luna and Fowler find solace in each other. But with secrets still unspoken between them, falling in love might be their most dangerous journey yet.
 

Why am I waiting?

The blurb is totally my thing! It sounds freaking amazing and is something I'd absolutely adore - if it's good! I also really, really like the cover and the colors ... everything looks so pretty together! Can't wait to read & get this beauty!

22 comments:

  1. I want this book more and more each week when I see it. It is still a long wait though. Hope we both enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, I guess February will be here sooner than we think! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. I have an arc of this but I still haven't read it. I NEED to get to it already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have? Oh myyy! I hope you'll enjoy it and end up recommending it to me. :P

      Delete
  3. Yes, this one is on my tbr list too! It sounds so good!
    Hope we both enjoy it!
    Alma @ A Novel Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope so too! Thanks for stopping by, Alma! :D

      Delete
  4. oh this one has been around a lot! It sounds good too! I hope you enjoy reading it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, I've seen it quite a few times too! I'm very excited! :D

      Delete
  5. What initially drew me to this book was the cover, because, I mean, I adore it too. Its completely amazing! But the blurb is just *as* amazing as the cover, so I can't wait for this one to come out! Hope you enjoy it!
    Here's my wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with everything you said! I hope you'll enjoy it too! <3

      Delete
  6. Great pick! I'm also pretty excited for this one, it seems like it's going to be a pretty epic read :)

    My WoW

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope so too, haha. Thanks for stopping by, Zareena! <3

      Delete
  7. Wendy @ A Cupcake and a LatteOctober 29, 2015 at 2:45 AM

    Sophie Jordan is absolutely wonderful. Very excited for Reign of Shadows
    Happy Reading,
    Wendy of A Cupcake and a Latte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read anything by her yet but if I end up liking this one I'll definitely check out her other books too! Sounds very intriguing! :D

      Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  8. I am so excited about this one! It's on Edelweiss. I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, awesome! I hope you'll like it too then! Thanks for stopping by, Alyssa! :)

      Delete
  9. Sounds awesome this book!Plus the covers is super cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my kinda book tbh! I've been seeing it around the past week or so and I can't get over the beautiful cover 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is indeed really beautiful. I like all the colors a lot! Hope you'll read & enjoy it!! :D

      Delete
  11. Ooooh! Yes! This one is on my TBR list too! I hope it's amazing!! :D

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the cover and I`m really excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.