Sunday, October 4, 2015

WRAP UP: September

This month has been great when it comes to reading - I finished 8 books (actually it's 11 because Sepherene is divided in 4 books). I enjoyed them all so much ... just look at them, they're SO, SO good and I would totally recommend reading them all. So, here's my wrap-up for September - have you read any of these books? What did you think of them? Let me know! :)

Crown of Midnight, Welcome to the Dark House, Never Never: Part 2, Everything Everything, Isla & 3 ebooks
______________________________________________________
Reviews can be read by clicking on the title of the book! I linked them all! :) Rest of the reviews to come!
  1. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas - ★★★★☆ +0.5
  2. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon - ★★★★☆ +0.5
  3. Ricochet by Keri Lake (ebook) - ★★★★☆ +0.5
  4. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins - ★★★★☆ +0.5
  5. Sepherene: The Complete Chronicles by Daniel Beazley (ebook) -  ★★★☆☆
  6. Welcome to the Dark House by Laurie Faria Stolarz -  ★★★★☆
  7. Never Never: Part 2 by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher - ★★★★☆ +0.5
  8. When It Rains by Lisa De Jong (ebook) -  ★★★★★

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on reading so many books! I'm glad to hear you liked Crown of Midnight and Isla, I really enjoyed both of them too. :) And I have to get my hands on Everything, Everything soon because everyone seems to love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I knew I'd love both because the other books were all great too. Everything, Everything was really good (in my opinion) and I hope you'll enjoy it too! Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥