Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday Finds (#63)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

We got through another week, wohoo! Happy Friday everyone! I was working my way through the Goodreads releases page and found some very interesting books that went straight to my TBR list! I've seen these around a lot but never really bothered to check them out ... oh my, I'm glad I did now! They sound freaking AMAZING! Have you ready any of them already? :D


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

3 comments:

  1. I saw and noticed cover for Firstlife here and there. It is absolutely beautiful. Blurb sounds also good. Hopefully story itself will be great as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! It sounds quite promising, so I'm looking forward to it! Thanks for stopping by, Lucia! :D

      Delete
  2. I've read Falling Kingdoms, which I find to be a great starter for those looking for their first fantasy!

    Aentee at Read at Midnight

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.