Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Special: 7 BOOKISH BOYFRIENDS!

Happy Valentine's Day to the lovebirds who celebrate it! ♥ I know there are some people who absolutely love Valentine's Day and others who don't - I don't really care about it since I don't have a boyfriend ... HOWEVER, I do have looooads of book-boyfriends and today I want to share some of them with you. Just don't steal them. They're mine. :P
____________________________________________________________________

Credit: http://raphaelswings.tumblr.com

1. Raffe

Raffe is the complete opposite to Cam, in my opinion. He was always so mysterious, sexy and just really, really cool.  I couldn't help but be fascinated by him. I also loved his romance with Penryn because it was slow-burn and was built on friendship and companionship with lots of bantering in the beginning ... I loved it!

Credit: Sayara-S

2. Daemon Black

As it seems I'm a sucker for bantering because damn, Daemon knew how to drive someone up the wall ... in a cute way. Does this even make sense?! I enjoyed his cocky and arrogant attitude way too much but he always made me laugh so I forgive him for any douchey moments. Especially since he has sweet sides as well ... oh well. :D

 

3. Cam Hamilton

I read this book back in 2014 but Cam is still one of my favorite book-boyfriends ever ... he's gorgeous, I tell you. This guy is understanding and supportive, which made me fall in love with him IMMEDIATELY! Obviously, he's goodlooking, cheeky, extremely funny and he even bakes! Cookies, banana bread, eggs for breakfast ... I WANTED TO EAT ALL OF IT! You just have to adore him!
 

4. Aaron Warner

There's no "favorite book-boyfriends" list without THE favorite book-boyfriend himself, Mr. Aaron Warner! By know everyone (or at least the people who read my blog regularly) will know that Aaron and I are destined to be together and that I love him with all my heart, so I don't even need to explain anything anymore, right? Right. ♥




5. Maxon Schreave

A prince ... obviously I'd fall for a prince sometime, right? He's sweet, a bit awkward when it comes to girls and I adored the friendship between him and America. Again, it's something that took some time to develop and in the end crushed me with feels. I ship them, okay? I know loads of people don't like the series and while I also think it's a bit ... stupid? weird? ... I still enjoyed it. It's strangely addictive and I just wanted to know more.


6. Ridge Lawson

Ridge ... oh man, I will ALWAYS smile broadly when I think of Maybe Someday because it's one of the most amazing books I've EVER read and is hiiiigh on my list of favorites ... maybe even #1? I don't know for sure. Ridge is stunning and so much more than I expected at first. The way he cared for his loved ones and how loyal and honest he was ... it was too much for my heart! I would like to kindly show you the direction to my review because it's one of my favorites that I wrote. Once in a while it's allowed to self-promote, right?

Credit: from my tumblr

7. Adrian Ivashkov

Ohhh my precious Adrian! I have to say that I first fell in love with Dimitri and he's also on my never-ending book-boyfriends list but as soon as Adrian appeared I was smitten with him. Like, he was super interesting and even though he had flaws and made some stupid decisions I couldn't help but fall in love.
____________________________________________________________________

I just realized that I'm missing SO MANY ... maybe I need to do a part 2 of this, haha. But now I'd like to know: Who are YOUR book-boyfriends? Anyone from my list? :D

18 comments:

  1. I'm working on a post about my fictional boyfriends rn! Love your post (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. See this is why I don't have a boyfriend.

    Great post! I have to admit I have yet to read practically all of these books, but I'll take your word for it that they're great! (They seem pretty irresistible, the way you talk about them! :O) My bookish boyfriends? Where to start? I fall in love almost every time I read a good book. As in, now I'm reading Glass Sword and god help me Cal can most definitely be my Valentine. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, same. Haha. :D Oh my gosh, which ones HAVE you read though? I still need to read Red Queen but HOPEFULLY I can do that soon! :D

      Delete
  3. HAHA, AMAZING! I haven't read all of these yet, but I love Raffe and Daemon! Now that I think about it, Katy and Daemon should have been my OTP for my Valentine's post, but I was suffering from major brain fart!! Haha. And also omg my copy of Shatter Me needs to arrive soon! xD Happy Valentine's Day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, Katy & Daemon are indeed amazing! But ohmygosh, ANISSA! Did you order Shatter Me? SERIOUSLY? *fangirls* Please like it. Please, please, please.

      Delete
  4. oh yeah! Raffe! I so love this series and him :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeees! He's amazing and the series was so, so great! I loved that it's not your "usual" angel story! ♥

      Delete
  5. Adrian has always been my #1 book boyfriend, even now that Bloodlines is over... *sobs* Yeah, I'm still not over that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME NEITHER!!! I miss Adrian & Sydney SO MUCH, you have no idea! Also, I'm still waiting on another spin-off series from this universe ... IT NEEDS TO BE DONE.

      Delete
  6. We have basically completely different fictional boyfriends, its really interesting! Except Maxon, who I also totally love. I need to read some of these books, because I don't recognize ant of the others! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should really check them out! My list is endless, I tell you ... there are SO MANY MORE I could write down. Maybe I will, haha. :D

      Delete
  7. I'm the same with Adrian! I used to ADORE Dimitri so much...until Adrian came along! Adrian is just full of that charisma haha <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeeees! Dimitri was one of my first fictional crushes but Adrian is irresistible. At least he was for me. Such a charmer, haha. :D

      Delete
  8. Yes to Daemon and Maxon! I still have to finish both of those series but I love what I've read of them.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both great! I hope you enjoy the rest of the series!! :D

      Delete
  9. Ahhhh omg I haven't read ANY OF THESE.

    ...actually, yes I have, but I didn't like Angelfall at all. *hides* PERFECT post for Valentine's Day, though. And by the way I love your blog - photos and design and all - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OHMYGOSH. You definitely need to read the others! Too bad you didn't like Angefall ... why actually? I thought it was pretty cool because it's so different to other angel stories, haha. :D

      Thanks so much! I'm glad you like it! ♥ I hope I see you around again! :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.