Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (#73): Kill the Boy Band

 
Waiting on Wednesday  is a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that booklovers can't wait to get their hands on!


Title: Kill the Boy Band
Author: Goldy Moldavsky
Series: Stand-alone
Genre: Young Adult, Contemporary, Humor
Expected Publication Date: February 23rd, 2016


Okay, so just know from the start that it wasn't supposed to go like this. All we wanted was to get near The Ruperts, our favorite boy band.

We didn't mean to kidnap one of the guys. It kind of, sort of happened that way. But now he's tied up in our hotel room. And the worst part of all, it's Rupert P. All four members of The Ruperts might have the same first name, but they couldn't be more different. And Rupert P. is the biggest flop out of the whole group.

We didn't mean to hold hostage a member of The Ruperts, I swear. At least, I didn't. We are fans. Okay, superfans who spend all of our free time tweeting about the boys and updating our fan tumblrs. But so what, that's what you do when you love a group so much it hurts.

How did it get this far? Who knows. I mean midterms are coming up. I really do not have time to go to hell.

 Why am I waiting? 

Can we just appreciate this hilarious blurb?! I already know I'll love this a lot! It sounds so funny and is hopefully a light, quick and easy read. Once in a while I need something like this and Kill the Boy Band seems to be perfect! So excited for its release! :D

14 comments:

  1. Lol...this does sound like a fun book -the blurb is great! Here's my WoW meme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it'll be funny, haha. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. This book sounds absolutely hilarious... I really can't wait to see where it goes. If it is half as funny as just the blurb, I'm sure it'll be amazing. Great pick this week, Yvonne!
    here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! The blurb made me really excited, haha. Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  3. I need some dark humor in my life so I wish I had this in my hands now. I can't wait for the release and hope it is everything I want it to be. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! And also that we'll both love it, obviously. It does sound promising, haha. :D

      Delete
  4. I hadn't heard of this one before now! This definitely sounds interesting. I hope you love it! :D

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. YEEES! I hope the rest of the book is equally amazing. :P

      Delete
  6. I have seen a few things on this, not for me though. Hope you like it!
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/02/wishlist-winning-wednesday-states-theme.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well, not everyone likes the same books ... would be boring if we did, haha. Thanks for stopping by though! :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.