Thursday, November 24, 2016

Gilmore Girls Book Tag #2

It's time for part TWO of the Gilmore Girls Book Tag, so get ready! I can't believe they'll air the revival tomorrow - I'm so excited!! Let's get started!


1. 1000 yellow daisies
- favorite romance -

I have so many favorite romances that I can't even choose one ... I really enjoyed the 3 romances in Stephanie Perkins series - Anna and the French Kiss, Lola and the Boy Next Door & Isla and the Happily Ever After - they were just too cute and I'm always smiling so much when I think of them.

2. Jess
- an unpopular opinion / most swoon-worthy book boyfriend -

As of the unpopular opinion ... well, I don't like Chaol Westfall? I'm not exactly sure why but he and Celaena just don't fit. Apart from that I also couldn't stand him on his own - maybe that changes? I'm currently reading Heir of Fire so maybe I'll change my opinion on him ... who knows.

And the most swoon-worthy book boyfriend? Seriously? I have to go with Rhysand for this one. HE IS BAE. He's simply amazing and did such great things ... and terrible things but when you know all the details and why he had to do certain things you just can't be mad at him, nah. I WILL FOREVER LOVE HIM, OKAY?! ♥

Also, a little side note on Jess - I LOVE HIM. I ship Rory and him so much that it actually hurts ... they've been my favorite couple all along and I really, really hope they get a second chance in the revival!


3. First snow
- snowy or holiday read -

A really snowy read was Let it Snow by John Green and some other authors ... I enjoyed the book but it was nothing special. Other than that I can't stop thinking about Harry Potter when I think of the upcoming Christmas time ... don't know why, haha. :D


4. HEP Alien
- book centered around music -

Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover. This book is fantastic. I loved it so, so much even though looking back at it now maybe I wouldn't love it as much anymore? Either way, it's about music and a beautiful romance and even has its own soundtrack and lyrics in the book! Sounds awesome, right?


5. He'd better have a motorcycle
- your book crush -

As of right now it's probably Rowan Whitehorn from the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas. I'm not 100% in love with him yet but trustworthy recourses assured me that I will definitely fall in love with him sometime soon ... I'm counting on it, haha.


6. It's repetitive and Redundant
- a book that could have been shorter -

Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken - don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the book but I had a hard time getting into it. It was a bit boring in the beginning but once it picked up on pace and the author brought back the characters from the first book I really, really liked it.

7. Kirk
- the weirdest book you've ever read -

Once again I have to pick Creed by Trisha Leaver & Lindsay Currie.That one was just so bad. I'm sorry but I can't tell this in a gentle way. It was boring and definitely not horror-like - well at least not in the common way -, it had the weirdest "villain" I've ever read about and such a confusing and ridiculous plot that didn't even make any sense ... for me, at least. Such a huge disappointment.

8. Sookie
- a character that makes you laugh -

SO. MANY. How shall I choose? I really liked Kenji from the Shatter Me triology - he always had some "wise" words to share - Ben from The One Thing is one of the greatest kids ever with his intelligence and brilliant humor and let's not forget of Ron Weasley! So much love.



9. It's a lifestyle. It's a religion
- one book that means more to you than any other -

I have a couple of books that are immensely important to me ... The One Thing by Marci Lyn Curtis because it's the first signed book I ever owned. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas because of my love Rhysand, obviously. Ignite me by Tahereh Mafi because of my baby Warner and and and. ♥

10. Rory
- a favorite character who is a bookworm -

I think I'd like to go with Katy from the Obsidian series by Jennifer L. Armentrout - she's not only a huge bookworm but also a book blogger! I loved her for that - and various other reasons, haha. Ohhh and Hermione! Of course, how could I forget her - she's another important one, yeees.




And this is it! Feel free to do the tag, I'd love to read your answers! Also, be sure to chat about Gilmore Girls in general with me - I'm always ready to fangirl! <3

4 comments:

  1. It's not that I hate Chaol but I also never liked him much. But after Heir of Fire my opinion about him just became neutral. Progress? xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not even that far in a Court of Mist and Fury and already I just want Feyre to leave Tamlin and go live with Rhys full time xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I haven't read very many of the books you mentioned, I am very impressed by your use of gifs! It has been so fun getting to reexperience this series and enjoy new episodes. I hope to find time this Christmas season to read Let It Snow - it's the only John Green book I haven't read, so it is definitely a high priority!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone's love for Gilmore Girls makes me want to watch it.. XD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥